Rui-Zhen Huang (黄瑞珍)
View Dr. R. Z. Huang's CV
2013-2018 Ph.D in theoretical physics, IOP, CAS
2009-2013 B.S. in physics, Lanzhou Univ.
2018.07-Present Postdoctoral Fellow, Kavli ITS, UCAS
- Tensor network states/Tensor renormalization group methods and their application to quantum many body problems
- Equilibrium and non-equilibrium properties of novel quantum magnetic phases and transitions between them
- Topological phases and critical behavior between these phases
- Emergent Symmetry and Conserved Current at a One Dimensional Incarnation of Deconfined Quantum Critical Point
RZ Huang, DC Lu, YZ You, ZY Meng, T Xiang, Phys. Rev. B 100, 125137 (2019) (Editors' Suggestion)
- Nonequilibrium critical dynamics in the quantum chiral clock model
RZ Huang, S Yin, Phys. Rev. B 99,184104(2019)
- Finite-temperature charge dynamics and the melting of the Mott insulator
XJ Han, C Chen, J Chen, HD Xie, RZ Huang, HJ Liao, B Normand, ZY Meng, T Xiang, Phys. Rev. B 99, 245150(2019)
- Generalized Lanczos method for systematic optimization of tensor network states
RZ Huang, HJ Liao, ZY Liu, HD Xie, ZY Xie, HH Zhao, J Chen, T Xiang, Chinese Physics B 27 (7), 070501(2018)
- Reorthonormalization of Chebyshev matrix product states for dynamical correlation functions.
HD Xie, RZ Huang, XJ Han, X Yan, HH Zhao, ZY Xie, HJ Liao and T Xiang, Phys. Rev. B 97.07 5111 (2018).
- Analytic continuation with Padé decomposition
XJ Han, HJ Liao, HD Xie, RZ Huang, ZY Meng and T Xiang, Chin.Phys. Lett. 34 077102(2017).
- Optimized contraction scheme for tensor-network states
ZY Xie, HJ Liao, RZ Huang, HD Xie, J Chen, ZY Liu and T Xiang. Phys. Rev.B 96, 045128 (2017).
- Phase transition of the q-state clock model: duality and tensor Renormalization
J Chen, HJ Liao, HD Xie, XJ Han, RZ Huang, S Cheng, ZC Wei, ZY Xie and T Xiang. Chin. Phys. Lett. 34 050503(2017).
- Gapless spin-liquid ground state in the S=1/2 kagome antiferromagnet
HJ Liao, ZY Xie, J Chen, ZY Liu, HD Xie, RZ Huang, B Normand and T Xiang. Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 137202 (2017) (Editors' Suggestion) (Featured in Physics)