Tenure-Track AP, will join in 2020
View M. Nozaki's CV
2010-2015 Ph.D., Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University
2006-2010 Bachelor's degree, Department of Science and Technology, Keio University
2020- Tenure-Track AP, Kavli ITS, UCAS
2018-2020 RIKEN, Japan
2015-2018 Kadanoffff Center Fellow, The Kadanoffff Center for Theoretical Physics, The University of Chicago
2015 JSPS Postdoctoral fellow, Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University
2014-2015 DC2, Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University
I have been studying non-equilibrium physics and quantum gravity in terms of quantum entanglement:
We have proposed how to construct geometry in gravity dual of entanglement structure.
We have been studying the relation between Einstein eq. and constraint for entanglement entropy.
We have been studying thermal properties of entanglement entropy.
We have been studying how scrambling effect affects structure of entanglement.
Currently, I am strongly interested in properties of theories with strong scrambling effect in low energy limit. Also, I am strongly interested in the physics beyond AdS/CFT correspondence.
1. Quantum vs. classical information: operator negativity as a probe of scrambling, J. Kudler-Flam, M. Nozaki, S. Ryu and M. T. Tan.
2. Signature of quantum chaos in operator entanglement in 2d CFTs, L. Nie, M. Nozaki, S. Ryu and M. T. Tan. arXiv:1812.00013 [hep-th]
3. Entanglement of local operators in large-N conformal field theories, P. Caputa, M. Nozaki and T. Takayanagi. PTEP 2014, 093B06 (2014)
4. Notes on Quantum Entanglement of Local Operators, M. Nozaki. JHEP 1410, 147 (2014)
5. Quantum Entanglement of Local Operators in Conformal Field Theories, M. Nozaki, T. Numasawa and T. Takayanagi. Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 111602 (2014)
6. Dynamics of Entanglement Entropy from Einstein Equation, M. Nozaki, T. Numasawa, A. Prudenziati and T. Takayanagi. Phys. Rev. D 88, no. 2, 026012 (2013)
7. Holographic Local Quenches and Entanglement Density, M. Nozaki, T. Numasawa and T. Takayanagi. JHEP 1305, 080 (2013)
8. Thermodynamical Property of Entanglement Entropy for Excited States, J. Bhattacharya, M. Nozaki, T. Takayanagi and T. Ugajin. Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, no. 9, 091602 (2013)
9. Holographic Geometry of Entanglement Renormalization in Quantum Field Theories, M. Nozaki, S. Ryu and T. Takayanagi. JHEP 1210, 193 (2012)